English | 2020 | ISBN: 9811433801 , 978-981-14-3380-1 | 227 pages | True PDF EPUB | 25.38 MB
Applications of Modern Mass Spectrometry covers the latest advances in the use of mass spectrometry in scientific research. The series attempts to present readers information on the broad range of mass spectrometry techniques and configurations, data analysis and practical applications. Each volume contains contributions from eminent researchers who present their findings in an easy to read format. The multidisciplinary nature of the works presented in each volume of this book series make it a valuable reference on mass spectrometry to academic researchers and industrial R&D specialists in applied sciences,biochemistry, life sciences and allied fields. The first volume of the series presents 5 reviews:
– Applications of mass spectrometry for the determination of the microbial crude protein synthesis in ruminants
– Qualitative and quantitative LC-MS analysis in food proteins and peptides
– Chemometrics as a powerful and complementary tool for mass spectrometry applications in life sciences
– Recent developments of allied techniques of qualitative analysis of heavy metal ions in aqueous solutions with special reference to modern mass spectrometry
– New techniques and methods in explosive analysis.