Fundamentals Of Line Art Drawing: A Complete Guide To Illustrating With Ink Pens
Genre / Category:Drawing & Painting
File Size :874MB
Product Details In this class you will learn practical techniques to draw better with fineline ink pens: with more detail, more precision, better proportions, and on top of it, with purpose! I guarantee you that, whether you are just starting out on your illustration journey or you already love drawing and want to up your game, after this class you will be more confident in your art and be able to draw better than before.
Drawing is more than just lines on a piece of paper. It’s your view and interpretation of the world you see around you. Isn’t this just amazing? Well, today I invite you to use your pens to do just that: observe and draw what you see, in detail, using beautiful line art techniques. I know you are an amazing artist (even if you don’t know that yet) that has a lot to express through your drawings. So let’s get the technical part out of the way so you can feel free to create more art that you love and are proud of!
Here’s what you will find in this class:
- Basic ink pen drawing techniques
- Line art shading techniques: cross hatching and stippling
- Introduction to realistic drawing
- Sketching essentials
- Warm up drawing exercises to build confidence
- Drawing from reference X drawing from imagination
- Introduction to creative drawing with ink
- Composition hacks to tell compelling stories with your illustrations
- Exercise to build visual memory